Fourth Annual Sub5Zero Christmas Motoring Triviaganza: The Answers!
Well, how do you think you did yesterday? Take a gander below and see the answers for yourself; hopefully the results will see you stuffing the trash can with wrapping paper and taking your relatives to the airport with a smile on your face…
- The N12-chassis Nissan Pulsar/Sunny
- GMC Jimmy Casa Grande
- 1991 Australian Grand Prix at Adelaide; torrential rains prompted officials to call the race after just 16 laps, with scoring reverting to positions on the 14th lap
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Ford Duratec V6
- Suzuka Circuit’s Degner Curve, named for motorcycle racer Ernst Degner
- True (Pink Floyd in 1994, The Rolling Stones in 1995, and Bon Jovi in 1996)
- General Motors
- Atlanta Motor Speedway in 1986
- They were based on three different cars (GM J-Car, Subaru Legacy and Honda Accord)
- False; it used a variation of the E30 3 Series’ semi-trailing arm rear suspension
- It was the only race where the 115” wheelbase “Gen 2” and 110” wheelbase “Gen 3” Cup cars competed together. It was also the first of three(!) Cup races held at Riverside that season, two of which were named the Winston Western 500!